No average board — the Echo's custom designed Game Board, was engineered for low power consumption, and low heat generation. A true technological achievement, this proprietary platform offers powerful 3D High Performance hardware, an accelerated graphical engine, as well as support for SD memory with up to a 32GB capacity.
No off–the-shelf parts — components have been designed, in-house, for optimal performance; internal electronics are arranged for efficiency, easy accessibility, and temperature control.
No power-pad, so no buttons
No moving parts
No messy wires
Hi-Fidelity triband 25-watt, 4-speaker sound system with built-in subwoofer
Sound is also an integral part of the game experience, and the Echo has been designed with a special focus on clear, uninhibited, high-fidelity tonality. Multiple speakers pumping 25 watts of power — perfectly synthesized — with enriched pitch-perfect harmony puts the player right in the middle of the action.
Ultra vivid 22" 16 : 9 wide screen LCD monitor with 1860 x 1050 pixel
High performance ATi graphics processing unit provides dazzling 3D performance with 24-bit true color.
Equipped with an exceptionally wide high-definition LCD monitor, a dedicated 3D processor, and amazingly beautiful, polished games, Echo's razor sharp, ultra vivid graphical output pushes game play to a whole new level.
JVL Labs is committed to protecting user privacy online. We believe that strong electronic privacy is crucial for the ongoing success of the Internet. At JVL, we pledge to give you as much control as possible over your personal information. We will not disclose individually identifiable information about you to any third party without your consent.
The JVL Web site logs IP addresses for system administration purposes. Your IP address can help us diagnose problems with our server and track a user's session to give us an idea of which parts of our site users are visiting. In addition, we track system information, such as the type of browser you are using, your operating system, and the referring IP address. We use this information in aggregate only; we do not link IP addresses to any personal identifiers.
A significant amount of the site is available without registration, but in order to take advantage of some features of JVL web site, you must register and create an account. The JVL online registration form requires you to provide your full name, email address, ZIP code, a User Name, and password. All other registration information, such as your age, address, phone number, and employer, is optional and is marked as such. We hope that, like many JVL web users, you will want to provide information about yourself so that we can continue to make our Web site more valuable to you. For certain contests, surveys, or chat forums, we may ask you to provide additional information about yourself. Participation in these enhanced services is completely optional.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that JVL is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this Web site.
As you interact with JVL, your usage patterns are logged anonymously. This tells us if you searched to find information and what searches you used. We also log whether or not your searches were successful and what subject areas you visited. The logs use your session ID only, they do not connect with your specific member ID. Usage data is viewed and analyzed in aggregated form only.
The majority of the information we collect is analyzed anonymously so that we can improve your visiting experience. One of JVL's goals is to create better customer service. To that end, we use our usage data to study how users seek information. Eventually, we hope to have enough data to help educators discover more about human learning and information analysis. Any personally-identifiable information about you is used to improve your individual JVL experience. This information is held in strictest confidence and is not shared outside of JVL except as specifically described in this statement. We will, with your permission, use your data to deliver information that is targeted to your interests, such as email about promotions or targeted banners. If necessary, we will use your information to contact you. JVL is the only company that uses the financial information that you provided, such as credit card numbers. This information is used for billing when you order specific JVL products or services online.
JVL will never wilfully disclose personally-identifiable information to a third party without your permission. Any personally-identifiable information is used within JVL only, except as described above. All other information is disclosed as statistical information in aggregate form and cannot be linked to a specific individual.
JVL uses industry-standard efforts to safeguard the confidentiality of all information, regardless of whether it identifies you or not. Our security includes use of firewalls, secure socket layers, and encryption. Your password is a component of our security system. As such, it is your responsibility to protect it. Do not share your password with any third parties. If your password has been compromised for any reason, you should change it immediately.
JVL's Privacy Statement only addresses the use and disclosure of information we collect from you. Any information you disclose to a third party, such as other users or advertisers, is subject to that party's Privacy Statement. We encourage you to ask questions before you disclose your personal information to others.
JVL Labs Inc. (Licensor) is licensing the enclosed software to you (Licensee) under the following terms:
1. The Licensor grants you a limited, non-exclusive license to distribute and/or use the Software in an originally manufactured JVL Labs Inc. machine (or an originally manufactured JVL Labs Inc. game kit), with an original factory authorized security key. The Licensor maintains the right to immediately terminate your license for reasons related to misuse or other non-conformity with the rules expressed herein.
2. The enclosed iTouch® product, which may include but is not limited to the iTouch software program ("Software") and the accompanying materials, are owned by the Licensor and are protected by: Canadian copyright laws, patent laws and other intellectual property laws; by laws of other nations, and by international treaties. All title, ownership rights, and intellectual property rights in and to this Software (including but not limited to any trademarks, titles, computer codes, themes, objects, characters, character names, stories, dialogue, catch phrases, locations, concepts, artwork, animation, sounds, musical compositions, audio-visual effects, methods of operation, moral rights, any related documentation, and "applets" incorporated into this Software) are owned by JVL Labs Inc. or its Licensors.
3. You may make one copy for back-up purposes only. You may not copy or make back-up copies of any Software security key or Software security device under any circumstances.
4. You may not reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise reduce this Software to any human-perceivable form.
5. You may not copy, modify, adapt, translate or otherwise create derivative works based on this Software.
6. You may permanently transfer the right to use the Software and accompanying writtenmaterials (including the most recent update and all prior versions) if you retain no copies and the transferee agrees in writing to be bound by the terms of this Agreement. Such a transfer of this license to another party immediately terminates your license. You may not otherwise transfer or assign the right to use the Software, except as stated in this paragraph.
7. You may not operate or allow the operation of the Software at locations where the operation of such Software does not comply with all local, state, country, and other governmental body laws and regulations.
8. You may not remove, disable or circumvent any proprietary notices, marks or labels contained on or within this Application or its accompanying material.
9. Without prejudice to any JVL Labs Inc. right(s) or of your obligations hereunder, the limited license set forth in this Agreement will terminate automatically if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this Agreement. In such event, you must destroy all copies of this Software, all of its component parts and related materials.
10. In no event will the Licensor be liable to you for damages, including: any loss of profits, lost savings, and/or other incidental or consequential damages arising out of your use, misuse, breach of this Agreement, or inability to use the Software.
11. This Agreement represents the complete Agreement concerning the licensing of this Application between the parties and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements and representations between them regarding the same subject matter.
12. This Agreement may be amended only by written consent executed by both parties.
13. The validity and construction of this Agreement and the rights and obligations herein shall be determined and governed by the laws of the province of Ontario.
14. If you have any questions concerning this Agreement or wish to contact the Licensor for any reason, please write: JVL Labs Inc., 181 Whitehall Drive Markham, ON, Canada, L3R 9T1